Become a Savvy FreelancerTake freedom and flexibility in your hands
Why Become Savvy
Does This Sound Like You? Be Honest:
- Are you looking for new opportunities for increased income potential?
- You miss people and would like collaboration opportunities?
- You’re not sure of what business tips and tools that you need to succeed.
- You’re looking for flexibility in your work life.
If so, you’re not alone. All freelancers have felt this way.
Flexibility is a key factor for people who choose to freelance. With advances in technology, it can’t be easier to work remotely. That coupled with family obligations, freelancing seems like a glorious opportunity to allow you to work and support your family.
Once you’ve decided to take that leap, it’s extremely freeing at first, but then reality creeps it and seems like you’re all on your own and you have no idea where to start.
There’s little support for freelancers, and on top of that, you need to learn how to run a business and decide what type of tools you need while on a shoestring budget.
Always know what you’ll pay.
Customized training & certification
for building a freelance business
PER MONTH / 3 MONTHS
90 Day Certification Program
1-on-1 Coaching EOW
Group Coaching Monthly
Get the support you need to run
a professional freelance business
For Professional Freelancers Only
Group Coaching Monthly
Join the network of
*Project Collaboration – Only Certified Savvy Freelancers are placed with clients. Certified Savvy Freelancers will receive first right to refusal on projects, and 70% of project net. If one is not available, Savvy will reach out to other members to collaborate on projects. Project collaboration is chosen based on price, expertise, and availability. Non-certified Savvy Freelancers receive 50% of the project net.
Here’s how Savvy Outsourcing can help you navigate through the clutter in starting or streamlining your freelance business.
- Monthly roundtable meetups: Share and understand challenges and issues that you may face
- Conference room rental for client meetings
- Business address and phone
- Co-working space
- Conflict resolution
- Collaboration opportunities
- Webinars, blogs, individual and group
- Opportunities to connect with other freelance professionals and client opportunities
- Individual and group
Savvy Outsourcing is a meant to be your go-to for all of your freelance needs. Our unique processes provide freelancers the support and opportunity necessary to focus on their expertise while providing opportunity pairing with local businesses.
Join The Network
We are always growing our community of freelancers. Fill out a profile, so we can help place you on upcoming projects.