Did you know that Google gives non-profits Adwords Grants? That’s right! Say it with me…FREE MONEY in advertising!
Google will give approved non-profits $10,000 per month in Adwords money.
The second step is to hire an Adwords expert to manage your account. You are probably thinking, we are a non-profit we do not have a large marketing budget, we can go at it alone.
Don’t try to manage your Adwords account yourself. Here is list of reasons why you need an expert.
- Adwords is a beast of a program that will suck your time away.
- You can really waste a lot of money in mismanagement.
- You can get better Return on Investment with an Adwords expert at the helm.
- You can do more with your grant by having someone help you reach more audience with display advertising, video advertising, app advertising, etc…
- You can LOSE YOUR GRANT for mismanagement of your Adwords account.
I’ll stop there. There are more reasons why to use an Adwords expert, but the risk of losing your grant is probably the main reason why a non-profit should get help.
Check out Whole Whale’s article on 5 common mistakes made in Google Adword Grants. I learned a few things I didn’t know about grants.
Start growing your non-profit’s audience today using Google Adwords.
Also, check out Google’s other Grants for non-profits: https://www.google.com/nonprofits/products/